Teaching courses like Computer Programming, Engineering Analysis, Digital Signal Processing, and Signals & Systems.Supervising laboratory works for courses that include PLC Programming, MATLAB Programming, LAB View, Assembly Programming, Communication Systems, Electronic Devices Circuits, Digital Systems, and Signals & Systems.Supervising the instrumentation & control laboratory that contains devices that deal with PLCs, process control, and control systems.Participating in students projects using PLC's.Contribution to faculty’s activities. Active role in student’s registration and advisory activities.Responsible for the petty cash in the faculty of engineering.
- Master of Science in Mechatronics Engineering, American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, June 2007
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (Electronic Engineering), Ajman University,United Arab Emirates, July 1999
- Teaching Assistant, Faculty of Engineering, Ajman University, United Arab Emirates, 1999-2014
- Lecturer, Faculty of Engineering, Ajman University, United Arab Emirates, June 2014 - present
- Electrical Engineering Courses
Memberships, Awards and Honors
- Appreciation Award, from the College of Engineering in AUST, for the valuable contribution for more than ten years in the college, 2012.
- Certificate of Appreciation, from AUST, in the contribution in guiding students’ participation in the 7th IEEE UAE Student Day Competition, 2012.
- Certificate of Appreciation, from the College of Engineering in AU, for the active participation in ABET accreditation, 2017.