Dr. Yousef joined Ajman University in August 2018 as a bilingual lecturer in Islamic Culture. He obtained his Ph.D in Islamic Studies from the University of Malaya, Kuala Lumper, Malaysia, department of Fiqh and Usul . After Graduating from the University of Damascus where he received his BA in Islamic Studies, he achieved his MA in Islamic Studies from The University of Gloucestershire, UK. Yousef's primary research interests include Islamic Law, principles of Islamic Jurisprudence (Usul Fiqh),Islamic commercial law, maqasid al-Shariah, ethics, interfaith and intercultural dialogue.
- P.hD , University of Malaya, Malysiya, 2021
- MA, University of Glucestershire, UK, 2009
- BA, Damascus University, Syria, 2004
- Diploma of Education, Al-Baath University, Syria, 2006
- Lecturer, Arabic and Islamic Studies, Ajman University, UAE, August, 2018 - Present
- Head of Islamic Studies Department, Islamic Studies, Dubai English Speaking School, UAE, 2013-2018
- Head of Islamic and Social Studies Department, Islamic and Social Studies,International School of Creative Science, September, 2010 - July, 2012
- Visiting Lecturer, Arabic and Islamic Studies, European faculty of Islamic Studies, Turkey, 2010
- Visiting Lecturer, Arabic and Islamic Studies, Dar Al-Arqam for Islamic Studies, UK, 2008-2009
- Islamic Culture for Non-Arabs
- Islamic Culture for Arabic Speakers
- Islamic Creed
- Islamic principles of Jurisprudence (Fiqh and Usul)
- Undergratuate and postgratuate "Research Methodogies in Islamic Studies"
- Islamic Law
- maqasid al-Shariah
- Interfaith and intercultural dialogue.