I got my B. Pharm, Merit: Honor with Excellence from Ajman University in 2000, and since my graduation, I worked as teaching assistant in the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. In 2007, I got my Master Degree in Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacy Practice from USM, Malaysia, Merit Excellence, and I was proudly elected to work as lecturer and preceptor in Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacy Practice Department and also as a member of the Office of Experiential Learning. My research field of interest includes pharmacovigillence and ADR reporting, Predicting the risk factors for acute and chronic kidney diseases after infections, and management of chronic none-communicable diseases.
- Master in clinical pharmacy, USM, Malaysia, 2007
- B. Pharm., Merit: excellent with honor. Ajman University , Ajman, UAE, 2000
- Lecturer, clinical pharmacy department, AU, Ajaman, UAE, 2007 till now
- Preceptor, Clinical Pharmacy Department, AU, Ajman, UAE, from 2007 till now
- Teaching assistant, pharmaceutical Sciences department, AU, Ajman, UAE, from 2000 - 2006
- Tutorial Sessions in Clinical Science Department
- University Requirements-First Aid & Nutrition (Arabic and English)
- Prediction of AKI & CKD risk factors after infections
- Management of chronic diseases
- KAP studies
- Sundos Qassim1*, Fatima Boura1, Sahar Munir2, Yassin Al Harirri1 and Zakia Metwali. Clinical Pharmacy Profession In The Eyes Of Healthcare Providers In UAE. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2017, Vol 6, Issue 4, P 180-190
- Qassim, S., Metwali, Z., & Al Hariri, Y. Why There Is A Need For Drug Post Marketing Surveillance? European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research (2016) 3(3), 45-50.
- Sundos Qassim, Zakia Metwaly, Mohammed Shamsain, Yassin Al Hariri. Spontanuous Reporting Of Adverse Drug Reaction In UAE: Obstacles And Motivation Among Community Pharmacists. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. IJPSR (2014), Vol. 5, Issue 10.
- Sundos Qassim, Zakia Metwaly, Mohammed Shamsain, Yassin Al Hariri. Reporting Adverse Drug Reactions: Evaluations Of Knowledge , Attitude And Practice Among Community Pharmacits In UAE. IOSR Journal Of Pharmacy, Volume 4, Issue 4 (April 2014), PP. 17-23.
- Syed Wasif Gillani, Syed Azhar Syed Sulaiman, Yaseen Khalid Hariri, Yelly Oktavia Sari. Erectile Dysfunction And Population Based Knowledge Survey In Penang, Malaysia. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Studies and Research. Vol. II/ Issue II/April-June, 2011/37-44.
- Mohamed Azmi Hassali, Asrul Akmal Shafie, Yaseen Khalid And Ranjeev Hari. Assessment Of Knowledge And Perception Of Erectile Dysfunction Among Diabetic And Non-Diabetic Patients At A University Health Center In Malaysia. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research Vol.2 Issue 3, July-September 2009
- Assessment The Awareness Of Non-Medical Female Students In AUSTN-Ajman Regarding Breast Cancer And Its Screening Practices, (Poster) DUPHAT 2012
- Evaluation The Knowledge Of Female Teachers Regarding Breast Cancer In Ajman Female Schools . (Poster). DUPHAT 2011
Memberships, Awards and Honors
- Licensed Pharmacist, Ministry of Health, United Arab Emirates, 2004
- Member of Syrian Pharmaceutical Association, 2004
- Award of Supervising the Best Scientific Paper in Students's Scientific Conference, Ajman University, 2009