Dr. Walaa Muhammad Shaaban Elsayed - Assistant Professor of Social Work, Department of Sociology and Social Work, College of Humanities and Science - Ajman University holds a Ph.D. in Social Work specializing in community organization for the year 2013, and has long teaching experiences since 2004 and until now and has a large number of scientific research In-depth in the field of social service published in prestigious scientific journals and participated in many conferences, seminars, and workshops. She is an accredited arbitrator in many prestigious scientific journals and research awards inside and outside the Arab world. She is also the recipient of many research awards and holds many certificates of appreciation due to her distinguished scientific and societal efforts.
- Ph. D. in Social Work - Department of Community Organization - College of Social Work - Helwan University - 2013, subject of the dissertation "Using models of support and development of organizations to develop the capacities of human rights organizations to support citizenship duties among young people"
- Master's in Social Work - Community Organization Department - Faculty of Social Work - Helwan University - 2009 - Subject of the dissertation: "Evaluating the performance of the Family Court as a method of social reform in Egyptian society and the role of the method of community organization in achieving its goals".
- Bachelor's degree in social work with a general grade (very good with first class honors) - 2004.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology and Social Work, College of Humanities and Science - Ajman University- UAE- from 2019 until now
- Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology and Social Work, College of Media and Humanities - Ajman University - UAE - from 2017 until 2019
- Assistant Professor, Department of Community Organization, Higher Institute for Social Service, Kafr El-Sheikh - Egypt - from 2013 CE to 2016 .
- Assistant teacher (lecturer), Department of Community Organization, Higher Institute of Social Service, Kafr El-Sheikh, Egypt, from 2009 - 2013.
- Teaching Assistant, Department of Community Organization, Higher Institute for Social Work, Kafr El-Sheikh - Egypt - from 2004 - 2009.
- International lecturer in human development - certified by the Canadian Center in Montreal - Canada - 2015-2016
- Certified Lecturer in Neuro Linguistic Programming Diploma - Canadian Center in Montreal - Canada - 2015 -2016
- Experience in quality of social research and development of its methodology from 2008 until now
- Experience in the field of social and voluntary work from 2004 until now
- Experience in training students in preparing graduation projects in addition to field training in practice in the areas of social worker work in government and private institutions from 2004 until now
- Experience in evaluating the performance of work teams in government and private institutions to develop their level of performance from 2013 until now
- Experience in developing the capabilities of academic and community institutions from 2013 until now
- Experience in designing and implementing professional intervention programs to develop human, informational, communication and coordination capabilities from 2013 until now.
- Experience in implementing student camps from 2004 until now.
- Introduction to social work
- approach to Community organization
- approach to casework
- approach to group work
- Areas of social work
- Social theories
- Social work in the field of elderly care
- Social service in the political field
- School social work
- Childhood and its problems
- Social work and social defense
- Social work and local development
- Basics of community organization
- Community organization operations
- Models and skills in community organization
- Public Administration
- Social development
- Social service and youth care
- Social work in the field of delinquent juveniles
- Field Training
- Planning and designing social training programs
- Introduction to Social Welfare
- Family counseling
- Social work institutions
- Graduation projects
- Social legislation
- Research Methods
- General practice perspective in social service
- Social work and human rights
- All that relates to advanced methods of organizing societies, serving individuals and groups, developing the performance of institutions and creating new methods of work in the field of social services to reach the best appropriate standard of living for the individual within his community, with attention of promoting the level of social and economic development and reaching the highest levels of social welfare by providing innovative services In line with the nature of technological development in the modern era
Memberships, Awards and Honors
- Winner of the award for Best Social Research - Supreme Council for Family Affairs - Sharjah
- Winner of the Best Rich Research Award - Academy of Policing and Legal Sciences - Sharjah
- Winner of the Best Student Social Research Award - Ajman University
- She holds many certificates of appreciation due to her distinguished efforts in the community and voluntary work in the humanitarian fields