Dr. Gad joined Ajman University as an Associate Professor of social work and head of sociology department in the College of Humanities and Science recently. He earned his higher education degrees from Helwan University in EYGPT. He holds a Master of Social work in community organization (2006). a Ph.D. in institutional development at NGOS (2010) from Helwan University with honors and exchanged with all universities. His areas of specialty are community organization, community engagement, community partnerships, local community development, intellectual security, empowerment, citizenship values and problem-based learning in social work. Dr. Gad has long academic experience in prominent universities in the Gulf university (2001-2019). He taught undergraduate and post graduate courses in social work and he has been active in academic research and professional consulting activities. His research interests are community-university engagement, He has presented his research in major social work conferences and his papers have been published in distinguished social work journals.
- Ph.D., Helwan university, 2010
- M.Sc., Helwan university, 2006
- Bachelor's degree in social work, Helwan university, 2001.
- Associate Professor of social work, 2015-2019.
- Assistant Professor of social work, 2010-2015.
- Lecturer, Helwan university, faculty of social work-community organization,2006-2009.
- Demonstrator, Helwan university, faculty of social work-community organization,2001-2006.
- Supervisor of the Alumni Office and Career Guidance, King Faisal University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2011-2018
- Officer, Programs, Plans and Consulting Unit - University Vice Presidency for Development, Studies and Community Service, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia 2015-2019
- Director of the Specialized Programs Unit, College of Applied Studies and Community Service, King Faisal University 2015-2016
- Advisor for the project of communiy needs assessment to the city of Jubail Industrial City, the Royal Commission for Jubail in cooperation with the Foundation for Sustainability Marking, Saudi Arabia 2018.
- The foundations of social work and its applications in Saudi Arabia.
- Social welfare.
- Social development.
- Social work fields.
- The foundations of community organization.
- Community organization processes.
- Models and skills of community organization.
- Family guidance.
- Resource management in social work organizations.
- Civil society organizations.
- Community organization in English.
- Social policy.
- Social development.
- Family therapy.
- social capital
- innovative development of society
- Organizational Citizenship Behavior
- Civil society
- Intellectual Security
- problem-based learning in the education of community organization
- community needs assessment
- Organizational Politics
- Organizational Loyalty
- Community Partnership
- Values of Citizenship
- Organizational Justice