Assistant Professor of Educational Technology. He received his B.Sc. in computer Science from U.A.E University 1993, Master degree in Educational Technology-University of Southern Queensland 2003, his doctorate in Educational Technology-Khartoum University 2007. Dr. Eltahir performs scientific research in E-learning, Multimedia in Education and methods of teaching IT and has authored several articles and edited a book on this topic, and has presented most of his papers at professional international and regional scientific journal and conferences. He has significant consultancy experience in the fields of using Technology in Education, in different institutions. He received the Sharjah Award for Excellence in Education.
- PhD, University of Khartoum, Sudan, 2007
- Master, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 2003
- Bachelor, U.A.E University, U.A.E, 1993
- Assistant Professor, Educational Sciences, Ajman, University, U.A.E, 2012-2018
- Assistant Professor, College of Education, Al Ghurair University, U.A.E, 2011-2012
- Educational Supervisor, Ministry of Education, U.A.E, 2008-2012
- Educational Technology
- Methods of Teaching IT
- Instructional Design Model for Applying Flipped Learning in Higher Education Institutions. European Journal Of Social Sciences Education And Research, 11(1), 58-69.
- For Effective Use of Multimedia in Education, Teachers Must Develop their Own Educational Multimedia Applications. The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology (TOJET). October 2015, volume 14 issue 4, p. 62-68.
- The importance of a student's book to achieve the educational goals of information technology curriculum in United Arab Emirates from the viewpoint of Information Technology teachers. The International Interdisciplinary Journal of Education (IIJOE). Volume 4, Issue 1 January 2015.
- Challenges and future of e-learning in the Arab world, INTED2014 Proceedings, pp. 5156-5165.
- The Effective Use of the New Technology into Schools in The Arab World, Particularly in UAE, ICERI2013 Proceedings, pp. 3139-3148.
- Methods of Teaching Information Technology, ISBN: 978-1537075778
- ICT Curriculum (Teachers Guide Book) U.A.E Ministry of Education
- Instructional Design Model for Applying Flipped Learning in Higher Education Institutions, 13th International Conference on Social Sciences, 06-07 October 2017, Vienna
- Challenges and Future of E-Learning in the Arab World, INTED2014: 8th International Technology, Education and Development Conference - Valencia (Spain)
- The Effective Use of the New Technology into Schools in the Arab World, Particularly In UAE, ICERI2013: 6th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation - Seville (Spain).
- Second Annual Conference for education, 2011 "foundations of school education in the United Arab Emirates" Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research.
Memberships, Awards and Honors
- Sharjah award for excellence in education
- Member of the Advisory Council for the College of Education - Al Ghurair University, Dubai.
- Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA).
- Sudanese Association for Information Technology
- Sudan Internet Society