I was an Analytical chemistry lecturer at University of Alexandria. As I was a research assistant in Alexandria University , I have gained many research qualifications and experiences. I have also demonstrated creative and organizing skills, a firm sense of responsibility and my capacity to work hard under pressure.
- Master of Biotechnology, Alexandria University, Egypt, 2015.
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science, Alexandria University, Egypt, 2009.
- Teaching Assistant,Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of Alexandria, Egypt. (2015-16)
- Researcher, Institute of Graduate studies and research. (2010-14)
- Nano-material synthesis and applications, Drug analysis.
- CdTe Quantum Dots as a Novel Biosensor for Serratia marcescens and Lipopolysaccharide.
- Novel Impedimetric and Voltammetric Sensors for Tetracycline Based on Polyaniline Modified Electrode
- Presenter at the 21st conference of the Egyptian material science society, 2013 presentation titled “Using polyaniline for the synthesis of tetracycline sensor”
Memberships, Awards and Honors
- Excellence financial award, Alexandria University (2004-2009)
- Member of The Arab Society Of Material Science