Mahmood Mir received his Master’s degree in Marketing from Keele University, Staffordshire, United Kingdom in the year 2016. He acquired his Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering from Ajman University, United Arab Emirates. He is a member of the reputable Society of Engineers (UAE).Currently, he is working as a Research Assistant in the College of Business Administration of Ajman University. His research areas of interest are Entrepreneurship, Branding, Blue Ocean Strategy, and Internet of things.
- Master’s degree in Marketing from Keele University, Staffordshire, United Kingdom in the year 2016
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, major Instrumentation and Control, Ajman University, UAE, 2013
- Online Marketing Fundamentals Qualification Certificate; Google, 2017
- Diploma in Educational Psychology; ALISON (Online), 2017
- Certificate Stocks Market Investing for Beginners; UDEMY ACADEMY, 2017
- Academic English for Postgraduate Students Certificate; Keele University, United Kingdom, 2016
- Research Assistant, College of Business Administration, Arman University, 2017-
- Student Consultant, Group Ticket Sales department, PREMIER LEAGUE STOKE CITY FOOTBALL CLUB, UK, 2016
- Student Consultant, SWAN PHYSIO, UK, 2016
- Procurement Coordinator, Procurement Department, Ajman University, UAE, 2013
- Trainee Electrical Engineer, TORQUE AUTOMATION SYSTEMS, UAE, 2012
- Teaching Interests Principles of Marketing Engineering
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Internet of things
Memberships, Awards and Honors
- Keele University’s Post Graduate Student Academic Representative (STAR) .
- Member of Society of Engineers, UAE
- Office-bearer of IEEE Student Branch at Ajman University, 2010.