A holder of Master’s and Bachelor Degree in Mathematics. Five years of experience in mathematics related teaching environments. Proven ability to manage multiple assignments efficiently while meeting tight deadline schedules. Demonstrated success in streamlining existing operations, turning around unprofitable functions, and envisioning new concepts and future trends. •Course Design and Delivery.•Assessment Writing.• Lab based teaching (Math labs).• Research based learning (Mathematics).• High classroom engagement & management.
- Master, Mathematics (American University of Sharjah 2015). Sharjah, UAE.
- Mathematics Instructor American University of Sharjah, UAE (2012 to June 2015)
- Mathematics Instructor Ajman University , UAE (October 2016 to Present)
- K.Aqel, Master thesis, Some Applications of the Hyperbolic Metric, May 2015.
- K.Aqel & I. Louhichi, On The Commutativity Of Sums Of Toeplitz Operators On The Bergman Space, 2015.
- Y. Abumuhanna & K. Aqel, Coefficients of Harmonic Univalent Maps and the Hyperbolic Metric, submitted, May 2015.
Memberships, Awards and Honors
- Jordanian Government: Scholarship for B. Sc, (2007).
- American University of Sharjah: Assistantship for M.Sc, (2012-2015)
- Seed Grant fund research, American University of Sharjah 2014.