Professor of graphic design - Study graphic design in Germany - University of Augsburg. PhD in Art Philosophy in Graphic Design - Faculty of Fine Arts - Minia University. Coordinator of the graphic design track - College of Mass Communication - Ajman University Art director and graphic designer for many advertising companies from 1994-2010 AD. Many private and group art exhibitions- Many academic studies and researches in graphic design, visual identities and infographic, and e-learning design. Authors: 1-Graphic dialogues in infographics 2-Digital photography 3-Trade mark 4-Graphic design history and development
- Professor of graphic design - Arab Republic of Egypt – 2020
- Associate Professor of Graphic Design - College of mass communication - Ajman University - United Arab Emirates. 2015
- PhD in Fine Arts, graphic design with a thesis entitled "Creating contemporary visions of folklore and its impact on the arts of Egyptian writers in the modern era" 2009 AD.
- Study graphic design and book arts in Germany - University of Augsburg 2006-2008 AD.
- Master in Graphic Design with a message under the title "The impact of computers on color variables in the poster" 2001.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Minia University - Graphic Department - 1993 AD.
- Assistant Professor of Graphic Design - College of mass communication - Ajman University - United Arab Emirates.
- Assistant Professor of Graphic Design - Faculty of Arts - Middle East University - Kingdom of Jordan 2009-2010 AD.
- Assistant Professor of Graphic Design - Faculty of Fine Arts - Assiut University.
- Teaching Assistant - Faculty of Education - Assiut University - 1997-2000 AD.
- Teaching Assistant at the Higher Institute of Applied Arts, Graphic and Advertising Arts Department -1994-1996AD.
- Graphic designer at the National Center for Fine Arts - Arab Republic of Egypt
- Art director and graphic designer for many advertising companies from 1994-2010 AD.
- Visual communication Design , Graphic design and Digital photography
- The image of propaganda between identity and universality - Image conference and its interpretation - University of the Martyr Abdel Aziz Lagour - Khenchela - Algeria.
- Personal exhibition on newspapers 2016.
- Information graphics as a tool for visual education and its role in promoting visual culture - the second international scientific conference, Tanta University - Faculty of Specific Education - 2015
- Personal exhibition entitled color surfaces and Typography elements 2013. •
- Personal exhibition entitled Arabic vocabulary between calligraphy and color 2012.
- Personal exhibition entitled Paper Money Design between History and Leadership, 2011.
- Visual Institutional Identity Exhibition between Beauty and Employment / Fourth International Conference on Plastic Arts and Community Service / Visual Arts between the problem of modernity and identity / South Valley University / Faculty of Fine Arts in Luxor / 22-24 January 2018.
- A graphic vision exhibition for a book Maktoob by the international novelist, "Paulo Coelho", Faculty of Fine Arts / Assiut University, March 1, 2018.
- Multinational brand culture between Arabization and Westernization / International Design Magazine / Volume 8 / Issue 2 April 2018
- Akra 1099, an exhibition based on a manuscript book found in Akra, by the international novelist, Paulo Coelho, Faculty of Fine Arts / Assiut University, April 18, 2019.
- Signs and Symbols Exhibition - Faculty of Fine Arts - Assiut University - 27 October 2019
Memberships, Awards and Honors
- Plastic Arts Syndicate, Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Certificate of Outstanding Performance from the Faculty of Information and Human Sciences for the year 2012/2018/2019
- Research arbitrator Rashid bin Humaid Award for Culture and Science.
- Chairing the accreditation and quality follow-up committee for the graphic design program - University of Applied Sciences - Kingdom of Bahrain.
- External auditor for graphic design program exams - Gulf University - Kingdom of Bahrain.