Khaled Hussein Dalky, Arabic Lecturer (for Arab and Non-Arab students) at the university. Our focus is on teamwork that develops students' skills. Among these skills, my work has always been to sharpen communication skills in the Arabic language. Honestly, I feel much happier while lecturing and communicating with my dear students. Discussion and sharing ideas is an essential part of my lectures. I believe in teamwork even in the classroom, and I also appreciate the importance of students' feedback, which helps us to develop and evolve.
- Master Degree of Art in Arabic Language - Specialization: Language and Syntax (2010/2011), Yarmouk University, Irbid, Jordan
- Bachelor of Art in Arabic Language and Literature (2006/2007), Yarmouk University, Irbid, Jordan
- Lecturer: Ajman University, General studies Program: Ajman – UAE.
- “Arabic communication skills for Arabs”, “Arabic communication skills for Non-Arabs
- discourse analysis
- Teaching Arabic
Memberships, Awards and Honors
- Member - Committee of Editing and Translation Committee- Ajman University