He holds a BA in Sharia and Law from Al-Azhar University in Egypt in 1992 AD, then he was appointed as a lecturer in the Faculty of Sharia and Law, and he obtained a master’s degree in private law from the Faculty of Law, Tanta University in 2005 AD, then he obtained a PhD from the Faculty of Law, Zagazig University in 1998 AD, and was promoted to Associate Professor In 2003 AD, and then he was promoted to Professor in 2013 AD.
- Doctor of Laws
- Doctorate in Law from the Faculty of Law, Zagazig University in 1998
- Professor of Civil Law - Head of the Department of Private Law, College of Law - Ajman University
- He has judged many legal papers submitted to the scientific journal of the Gulf University. He was the president of the refereed scientific journal issued by the College of Sharia and Law in Dakahlia. He served as a member of the committee preparing the regulations for scientific research and postgraduate studies at the Gulf University. He has arbitrated many legal and Shariah researches in the College of Imam Malik for Sharia and Law in Dubai, the College of Law at Ajman University, and the North Magazine in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia providing legal advice in all areas that were provided to him from his work side while he was at the College of Sharia and Law, Al-Azhar University in Egypt, as well as during his secondment to The College of Law at the Gulf University in the Kingdom of Bahrain, as well as the College of Imam Malik for Sharia and Law in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Preparing legal regulations for teacher promotions, and rules for scientific research at the Gulf University. Preparing regulations to support scientific research and university book at the Gulf University.
- Preparing an in-depth legal research for PhD students at the Faculty of Law - Ajman University
- The major comparative legal systems for PhD students at the Faculty of Law - Ajman University
- Philosophy of law for PhD students
- Civil Procedure Law for Master's students at the Faculty of Law - Ajman University.
- Arbitration procedures for Master's students at the Gulf University
- Civil law with in-depth study for Ph.D students at Gulf University
- Introduction to legal science
- Civil Transactions Law 1
- Civil Transactions Law 2
- Civil Transactions Law 3
- Civil Transactions Law 4
- Civil Transactions Law 5
- Civil Transactions Law 6
- Labor law and social legislation
- Evidence law