Doctorate in Arabic language and literature. (Semiotics and discourse analysis(. Associate Professor, College of Humanities and Science. Participated in a number of local and international conferences and seminars. Member of a number of committees and institutions. Have several papers, published and unpublished. Hold a Scientific Excellence Award from the U.A.E University. Hold a number of certificates of appreciation and honor. Hold a number of courses and various training workshops. Carried out a number of community activities. Represented the university in a number of forums. Have several research interests in the Arabic language ,the various disciplines and studies related to it.
- Doctorate in Arabic language and literature. (Semiotics and Discourse Analysis), Jordan University, Jordan, (2004/ 2005)
- MA in Arabic Language and Literature, Jordan University, Jordan, (2001)
- Bachelor's degree in Arabic Language and Literature, United Arab Emirates University, UAE, (1998)
- Associate Professor, Department of Arabic Language and Islamic Studies, College of Humanities and Science, Ajman University, from 2019 to present.
- Teaching various Arabic language courses or "courses" in a number of university colleges.
- Teaching in the "Master of Arabic Language" program, Faculty of Humanities and Science, starting from the academic year (2018/2019).
- Teaching in the program "Bachelor of Education, specialized in preparing a teacher in the Arabic language and Islamic studies", at the Faculty of Humanities and Science, starting from the academic year (2018/2019).
- ** Teaching the following courses at the Master's level:
- - Literature of Gulf and Arabian Peninsula.
- - Research Methods in Language and Literature.
- ** Teaching the following courses at the undergraduate level:
- * Department of Arabic Language and Islamic Studies, College of Humanities and Science:
- - Modern Arabic Literature.
- - Philology.
- - Morphology.
- - Grammar (2).
- - Abbasi literature.
- - Islamic and Umayi literature.
- - Communication skills in the Arabic language.
- * Faculty of Mass Communication:
- - Modern and Contemporary Arab Literature.
- - Arabic Language for Media (1).
- - Arabic Language for Media (2).
- Research interests focus on everything related to the Arabic language, including literature, science, and various interstate studies, such as:
- - sociology.
- - psychology.
- - Media.
- - history.