Elfadil Abdalla Mohamed has received his MSc and Ph.D. in Computer Science from University of Technology Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia, in 2002. He is currently working as an Assistant Professor at College of Information Technology, Ajman University, United Arab Emirates. His main areas of research interest are in data mining and database.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science-Faculty of Computer Science and Information Systems-University of Technology Malaysia, 2002, Malaysia.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Faculty of Computer Science and Information Systems, University of Technology Malaysia, 1997. Graduation degree: 3.55 out of 4.00
- B.Sc. Honour in Computer Sciences and Statistics, School of Mathematical Science, University of Khartoum, 1992, Khartoum, Sudan. Graduation Degree: Second class division one.
- Assistant Professor at College of Information Technology, Ajman University , 6th of September, 2017 until now
- Assistant professor at the Department of Management Information Systems, College of Business Administration, Alain University of Science and Technology, UAE, February 2010 - 4th of September, 2017
- Assistant Professor at College of Information Technology, Ajman University, UAE, September 2002- 31 January 2010
- Database, Information system, Programming, Data mining and data warehouse, Knowledge Management, Change management
- 1.Shorouq Eletter, Nasser Taleb, Elfadil A. Mohamed, Loay Alnaji (2017). “Exploring interns’ satisfaction: A case study of United Arab Emirates.” International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, Volume 15, Issue 22, 2017, Pages 547-560
- 2.Elfadil A. Mohamed and Nasser Taleb (2017). “Framework for the Applications of Data Mining Technique in Viral Marketing Using Social Network.” 30th B&ESI CONFERENCE Abu Dhabi, UAE, January 8-11, 2017
- 4.Nayla Alkhatri , Nazar Zaki, Elfadil Mohammed, Musa Shallal (2016). “Data Mining Techniques to Predict the Ranking of E- Government Services.” 2016 12th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (IIT), IEEE Xplore Digital Library, Pages: 1 - 6, DOI: 10.1109/INNOVATIONS.2016.7880047
- 5.Alramzana Nujum Navaz, Elfadil Mohammed, Mohamed Adel Serhani, Nazar Zaki. (2016). “The Use of Data Mining Techniques to Predict Mortality and Length of Stay in an ICU.” 2016 12th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (IIT), IEEE Xplore Digital Library, Pages: 1 - 5, DOI: 10.1109/INNOVATIONS.2016.7880045 year: 2016
- 6.Noura AlDarmaki, Elfadil A. Mohamed , Noura AlMansouri, Ibrahim Elsiddig Ahmed, Nazar Zaki (2016). “Prediction of the Closing Price in the Dubai Financial Market: A Data Mining Approach.” 2016 3rd MEC International Conference on Big Data and Smart City (ICBDSC), IEEE Xplore Digital Library, Pages: 1 – 7, year: 2016
- 7.Elfadil A. Mohamed, Nasser Taleb, and Raed Ahmad Tawfeq Said (2016). “Evaluating the effectiveness of e-course delivery and e-assessment using Course Management System.” International Conference for Academic Disciplines, 31-January-2016, Al Ain, UAE
- 8.Nazar Zaki and Elfadil A. Mohamed (2016). “A Combination of Protein-Protein Interaction Network Topological and Biological Process Features for Multiprotein Complex Detection.” Book chapter in a book titled “Emerging Trends in Applications and Infrastructures for Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, and Systems Biology Systems and Applications”. Publisher: Elsevier Morgan Kaufman. page 305-315 , March, 22, 2016
- 9.Nasser Taleb and Elfadil Abdalla (2015). “Framework for Evaluating the Effectiveness of Data Mining in the Analysis of Dynamic Data for Supporting Financial Decision-Making,” 2015 Global Business & Economics Anthology, Vol. 1, USA. The paper also appeared in the Proceeding of the 26th B&ESI CONFERENCE Al Ain, UAE, March 1-4, 2015
- 10.Nazar Zaki, Elfadil A. Mohamed, and Antonio Mora (2015). “Characterization of Protein Complexes and Sub-complexes in Protein-protein Interaction Databases.” Journal of Biochemistry Research International. Volume 2015, Article ID 245075, USA
- 11.Elfadil A. Mohamed (2014). “Predicting Causes of Traffic Road Accidents Using Multi-class Support Vector Machines.” Journal of Communication and Computer, Vol. 11, Number 5, 2014, USA. The paper also appeared in the Proceeding of the 10th International Conference on Data Mining, July 23-24, 2014, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- 12.Elfadil A. Mohamed, F. H. Saad, and Omer I. E. Mohamed (2014). “Effects of Classification Techniques on Medical Reports Classification.” International Journal of Computers & Technology. Volume 13, No 2.
- 13.Omer I. E. Mohamed, F. H. Saad, and Elfadil A. Mohamed (2012). “Evaluation of Partitional Algorithms for Clustering Medical Documents.” International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering. Volume 2, Issue 4
- 14.Nasser Taleb and Elfadil A/Alla Mohamed (2012) “Using Ticket History Method to Serialize Transactions In Distributed Databases.” Proceeding of the International conference on Excellence in Business, University of Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, May 2012.
- 1.Elfadil A. Mohamed, Elgilani El. Elshareif, Omer Ishag Eldai Mohamed (2019). “Designing a Generic Information Systems Audit Framework to Improve the Quality of Audit in Higher Education.” Journal of Computer Science, Vol(15), Issue(5), PP. 664-672 May 10, 2019. DOI : 10.3844/jcssp.2019.664.672
- 2.Mariam AlMarzooqi, Srikanth Bezawada, Asayel AlNaqbi, Elfadil A. Mohamed, AlMheiri, A., Nazar Zaki (2018). “Increase the exploitation of mars satellite images via deep learning techniques.” 2018 International Conference on Robotics, Control and Automation Engineering, RCAE 2018; Beijing; China
- 3.Eiman Alothali, Nazar Zaki, Elfadil A. Mohamed, and Hany Alashwal (2018). “Detecting Social Bots on Twitter: A Literature Review. “ 2018 International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (IIT). 18-19 Nov. 2018. IEEE Xplore Digital Library, DOI: 10.1109/INNOVATIONS.2018.8605995. Page : 175 – 180
- 4.Mohammad Marjan, Nazar Zaki, and Elfadil A. Mohamed (2018). “Link Prediction in Dynamic Social Networks: A Literature Review.” IEEE CiSt'18 5th Edition International IEEE Congress on Information Science and Technology, Marrakech, Morocco, October 21 - 27, 2018. IEEE Xplore Digital Library, DOI: 10.1109/CIST.2018.8596511
- 5.Maha Rahrouh, Nasser Taleb, and Elfadil A. Mohamed (2018). “Evaluating the Usefulness of E-Learning Management System Delivery in Higher Education.” Int. J. of Economics and Business Research 2018 - Vol. 16, No.2 pp. 162 – 181