Alyaa Anter joined Ajman University in August 2016 as an Assistant Professor of Radio & TV Production in Mass Communication & Humanities College. She previously was an Assistant Professor in the Department of Radio & TV Production, International Academy for Engineering & Media Sciences at Egyptian Media Production. Her research interests center on effects of social media on social capital, Women attitudes toward media coverage, Arab Media, effects of media on Social Identity, and Media & presidential candidates leadership traits. She received Ph.D. in Arab TV news channels and Public Opinion from Radio & TV department, Mass Communication College, Cairo University.
- Ph.D., In media studies (The Role of News Channels in Shaping Audience’s Images About Arab Countries) Radio & TV Department, Mass Communication Faculty, Cairo University, December 2013, with First Honor with Recommendation to Exchange thesis with Arabian universities.
- MSc, In media Studies (The Relationship Between Students & Educational Radio), from Radio & TV Department, Mass Communication Faculty, Cairo University, 2005, with an excellent degree
- B.Sc from Radio& TV Department, Mass Communication Faculty, Cairo University ,2001, with Very Good with honor & Ranked 2.
- Assistant Professor at Mass Communication Department, Mass Communication & Humanities College, Ajman University, UAE, ( August 2016- until now))
- Assistant Professor at the Department of Radio & TV Production, International Academy for Engineering& Media Sciences, Egyptian Media Production City. (2015- 2016).
- Assistant Professor at the Department of Media Production, Al shorouk Academy. ( February – December 2014 )
- Lecturer at High Institute of Media & Communication’s Arts. Egyptian Higher Education, Egypt 2005-2013.
- Tutor at High Institute of Media & Communication’s Arts, Egyptian Higher Education, Egypt 2002-2005.
- Member in Administration Council of Mass Communication Institute at International Academy for Engineering& Media Sciences. 2015-2016
- Presentation & Delivery
- Public Opinion
- News Broadcasting
- Production for RAdio & TV 2
- Graduation Project
- writing & editing
- Directing for television
- Advanced Television Production
- Drama Production for Radio & TV
- Interactive TV
- Talk-Show programs
- Radio & TV News & News Programs Production
- News Gathering & writing
- Broadcast program & programming
- Broadcast Audience Research
- Theories of Mass Communication
- Making Entertainment Programs
- Principles of Radio & TV Management
- Research Methods
- Online Radio &TV (in English)
- Special Topic in Radio & TV (in English)
- TV News
- Political Communication
- Social Media
- Media & Social Identity
- Osman, Safa & Anter, Alyaa. "Impact Of Social Networking Sites On Social Capital And Happiness Of Residents" In UAE. Paper Presented at the European Conference on Media, Communication & Film. The Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront, Brighton, United Kingdom July 11-12 2017.
- Saleh, Alamerah, Anter Alyaa .paper presented at the Third Scientific Conference for Women’s Culture under auspices Egyptian Culture University, 29 April-1 May 2015. “Wasting Chances of Media … Media Coverage of Sinai Woman’s Issues as a Model.”