Abdulmoniem Taha AliAssociateProfessorCollege of EngineeringDepartment of Interior DesignTel: + 971-6-7482222Fax: + 971-6-7482277Email: abdulmoneim .firstname.lastname@example.orgAddress: Ajman, P.O. Box 346 U.A.E.Mobile: + 971-50-4102484The Pennsylvania State University- U.S.A.Ph.D. in Design & Decoration, 1989Pratt Institute New York- U.S.A.Master of Sciences in Interior Design, 1984Associate Professor / Ajman University , U.A.E. 2000-until nowAssistant Professor / Al- Bayan University, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. 1998-1999Assistant Professor /Al- Yarmouk University, Irbid, Jordan, 1991-1998Teacher / Baghdad University- Academy of Fine Arts, Iraq, 1989-1991
- PhD The Pennsylvania State University- U.S.A. , 1989
- Associate Professor, Department of Interior Design ,Faculty of Engineering, Ajman University , U.A.E. 2000l now
- Ajman University , U.A.E. 2000-until now,Al- Bayan University, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. 1998-1999,Al- Yarmouk University, Irbid, Jordan, 1991-1998,Baghdad University- Academy of Fine Arts, Iraq, 1989-1991 Teacher
- Interior Design ,relationships with society and people interests
- Interior Design Between Self `s Interest and Tradition, (published by Yarmouk --University, Jordan, 1999). -The Artistic Vision of the Ornamental and Wall Paintings of Alomawi Mosque in Damascus (published by Helwan University, Egypt, 1997). -School Environment and It’s Influences among the developing of Aesthetic Education (published by Helwan University, Egypt, 1999). -Interior Design, Relationships among the Social and Psychological Influences of the Individual (published by Helwan University, Egypt, 1996). -Design of Ads, And Wall Posters and Their Impact on Aesthetics of Architectural Facades of Commercial Premises (published by Women University, Jordan, 1999). -The philosophy of space and time within the architectural form of Qusayer Amrah in Jordan.(published by Helwan University, Egypt, 2008). - The Beauty of Architecture Between Its Form and Perception (published by Ajman University Net Work of Science &Technology,2009).
- A vision for Training design program at Ajman University (published by Design Train Congress, Proceedings Part 1, Amsterdam, 2008).
Memberships, Awards and Honors
- -A member of the APID Association -A member of the Associated of Iraqi Artists -A member of the corporation of Iraqi Teachers -A member of the Corporation of Iraqi Artists