He graduated from Al-Azhar University in Cairo and obtained his PhD in 1990 with distinction with first class honors, and worked as a part-time teacher at the College of Islamic and Arabic Studies in Dubai. He joined the University of Ajman in 2000 and taught various legal courses. He has authored two books on interpretation, written many peer-reviewed papers, and has judged dozens of research and university books, in addition to heritage books. He discussed many university theses, and has a good activity in achieving heritage books and manuscripts, supervising students' research at the university and participating in developing academic courses and student activities in the Arabic language and Islamic studies section.
- Ph.D in Interpretation and Quranic Sciences - Al-Azhar University - Cairo - Arab Republic of Egypt - 1990 MA in interpretation and Quranic sciences - Al-Azhar University - Cairo - Arab Republic of Egypt - 1983 Bachelor's degree in interpretation and hadith - Al-Azhar University - Cairo - Arab Republic of Egypt - 1977
- Professor of interpretation and Quranic sciences in the Department of Arabic Language and Islamic Studies - University of Ajman - 2000-2020
- Arbitration of dozens of research and university books and discussion of many scientific theses.
- Professor at the College of Islamic and Arab Studies in Dubai 1993-1997
- Lecturer at the University of Tripoli 1983-1985
- Teaching and the most important courses taught: Sciences of the Qur’an -
- Biography of the Prophet
- Origins and Methods of Islamic Calling
- Jurisprudence of Worship
- Jurisprudence of Personal Status
- Jurisprudence of Transactions.
- Jurisprudence of Biography
- Islamic Doctrine
- Introduction to Islamic Law
- Islamic Culture. Analytical Interpretation.
- Eye features, actions, and connotations as depicted by the Noble Qur’an, Dar Al Uloom College Journal, Cairo University, 2019.
- Bright shifts from the commandments of the believer of the Pharaoh as mentioned in Surat Ghafir, College of Fundamentals of Religion, Al-Azhar University in Zagazig, 2018
- Converting the qiblah and the implications of repeating it, College of Islamic Studies, Al-Azhar University in Zagazig, 2018
- Interpretation of Imam Ahmad through his Musnad and its comparison with the six books. 2014
- Islam's position on desires. 2011
- The foundations of the dialogue with the other in the Holy Qur’an, stems from the lobe of the two men in Surat Al-Kahf. 2010
- The Qur’an Approach to Refining Human Instincts (Instinct of Anger). 2010
- The pedagogical foundations learned from the IFK incident, as mentioned in Surat Al-Nur. 2010
- The Attitudes of the Commentators on the Arabic in the Holy Qur’an. 2007
- Faithful indications of the verses of prostration of recitation. 2006
- A manuscript investigation into the objective interpretation of (Realizing the difference in the owners of customs) by Sheikh Yusuf al-Karmi. 2004
- A manuscript investigation into the objective interpretation of (Neel Al-Maram in the Honorable Keeper) by Sheikh Abdul Qadir Al-Halabi, who died in the year 922 AH. 2004.
- The Qur’an Approach to Refining the Human Instincts (Instinct of Recitation). 2004
- Follow-up to the impact of educational punishment on the Holy Qur’an and Sunnah through the story of the violators of jihad. 2003
- The Qur’an Approach to Refining Human Instincts (Instinct of Love for Ownership), 2003
Memberships, Awards and Honors
- Rashid Bin Humaid Award for Culture and Science 2009
- Certificate of appreciation on the occasion of participation in the Objective Interpretation Conference - University of Sharjah - 2009
- Certificate of Appreciation from the College of Education at Ajman University to participate in the outbreak of student activities 2009